Calories too low at end of day = eat a cookie?

I'm dieting successfully for the first time ever, trying to lose my quarantine weight.

I'm counting calories for the first time, aiming for between 1200 and 1500 per day. It was a rough start but I am getting used to it now. Lots of roasted vegetables with a little cheese. I have lost 6lbs in the last 17 days.

But now I am frequently finding that I am just not hungry at all. I'll get to the end of the day and still be under 1000 calories. I don't want to fuck up my metabolism, but when I am tired and not hungry it is hard to get the motivation to spend 45 minutes making more roast vegetables.

If I'm ready for bed and still 200 calories under my minimum, is eating a cookie or something a reasonable option? Or some cheese or something? I just want something small and easy to eat that will get my numbers up where they should be.

submitted by /u/tgjer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IKIgsp
Calories too low at end of day = eat a cookie? Calories too low at end of day = eat a cookie? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 20, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.