Didn't think I could do it... but 6 weeks later

I have been dieting for YEARS. I've spent more than half my life, 17 years, at war with my body and with food. I've been on every diet you can think of; fasting, KETO, Atkins, WW, you name it I've tried it. And failed. And was hungry. And miserable. And if I DID lose weight, there was no way I could keep it off.

At the beginning of lockdown I knew it was my time, so I went on a crazy strict diet and developed a home workout routine from YouTube videos and Pinterest and got real strict with myself. And still didn't lose a thing. I was obsessing and miserable and denying myself foods I adored and exhausting myself with endless workouts, for nothing.

FINALLY, after I thought there was literally no solution to my body woes, I found something that WORKED. I didn't realize I'd been working out excessively and incorrectly, I couldn't grip that I'd been undernourishing my body. Finding an all around program that incorporated working out smarter, not harder, for 30 mins a day, curated nutrition and one on one coaching put it all into a neat, easy to follow package.

After six weeks I noticed a huge change in my body composition. But also my sleep pattens, my hunger cues, my gut health, my anxiety levels, my appreciation for my body... everything improved with the confidence I gained from actually taking care of myself properly.

I just want to let you know that even when you feel like there is no solution, that's not true. Maybe there is a different solution. Maybe it's time to show your body compassion, ditch the diet and move more mindfully. I can't express how excited it made me to feel like I'd unlocked the key and it's there for you too! Don't give up, don't give in. If you're not happy, you can make it happen!!

submitted by /u/mindfullymoving
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mbi20R
Didn't think I could do it... but 6 weeks later Didn't think I could do it... but 6 weeks later Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 20, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.