does anyone else eat themselves sick by accident?

i used to be able to really pack it away. i mean, that's basically how i've been abusing my body for years, just taking in massive amounts of food and keeping them down. over the past year or so i've really changed my eating habits but i still have a very persistent issue: not knowing when i'm eating way too much food. this is usually fine at meals, i can make the call on basically what a portion is and how much it'll take to get full.

the only time i snack or have dessert is after dinner and i always go way too far. this is when i eat myself sick. i think i can take way more than i really can. i honestly don't know how good the connection is between my brain and body at this point because i never get the signals and warnings until suddenly i feel like i'm going to puke. it's not like i'm binging because i'd stop eating way sooner if i just got the message.

this is when i have to think like a 'normal' person not to over-eat. would a normal person feel sick after two slices of pie? maybe. would they feel sick after eating half the pie? absolutely. so stop after two slices then. i had a turnover tonight for dessert then another one. i stopped at that because that's probably pushing it for a normal person. and it brought me to the cusp of almost feeling sick later at night. i was going to eat another pastry!! like, no, i can't eat that way anymore, it's going to make me sick! still zero warning from my body, it was not telling me at all to stop.

the thing is, i'd listen if my body was telling me i'd feel like puking if i kept going but everything besides common sense tells me i can keep on eating.

submitted by /u/okaymyemye
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HfEBm7
does anyone else eat themselves sick by accident? does anyone else eat themselves sick by accident? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 19, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.