Breaking point. Advice for someone just starting?

I (20 F) think I’ve finally reached my breaking point. I’m about 5’3” and 240 pounds and I’m so sick of my body and being this size. I looked back on old photos of myself and seeing myself at 170 pounds made me realize just how big I’ve gotten. I thought I was so so fat back then and I don’t think I really noticed I was gaining so much weight because I just always saw myself as big. But looking back on pictures I can really see how much I’ve gained. I gained about 70 pounds in the past two years while in university, I gained a lot from being stressed and sleep deprived and a lot from awful cafeteria food because the healthy options were so very slim and not quick and I only had about 10 minutes to eat most days. But anyways, I dropped out (for a multitude of reasons) and am living at home so I am now able to cook for myself. Enough is enough and I want to get healthier. I’ve also joined the CICO subreddit, so I’m hoping I can learn stuff there too. Does anyone have any tips? Like diet tips, at home exercises, how to drink more water (because I find it so bland and all the add ins I’ve tried aren’t great)? How to stay motivated?

submitted by /u/AccurateCockroach4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Heoq8E
Breaking point. Advice for someone just starting? Breaking point. Advice for someone just starting? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 19, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.