How did you all get started?

I’ve been going on pretty long walks as frequently as possible since March, but when I ask about getting started, it’s the other things that I’m unsure about. Losing weight seems hopeless to me right now because it seems like a toss up between enjoying life and being overweight or being thin and just counting calories, working out, and eating boring food forever.

The biggest roadblocks for me are that counting calories and whatever else seems super time consuming and burdensome; baked chicken, vegetables, and really most healthy foods seem boring and bland; and working out is never fun no matter how I’ve tried to spin it.

So I suppose I’m asking less about the logistics of getting started and more about how you convinced yourself to think differently about all of these things.

submitted by /u/marshon95
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dEU62V
How did you all get started? How did you all get started? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 19, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.