Eating unhealthy doesn't even feel the same.

Today was a rough day, and unfortunately I sought out junk food to sooth my stress. I wouldn't consider it a full on "binge" but definitely consumed some food that put me over my calorie budget. While deciding what I should I eat, I realized I hadn't had a Krispy Kreme donut since the pandemic started and sought out half a dozen glazed donuts.

Boy was it not worth it. Halfway through the 4th donut I already felt disgusted and stuffed more than I anticipated. To give you context I used to eat 4-6 donuts as a "warmup" to my binge eating episodes, but I couldn't even get through four. It was a bittersweet moment, as I realized this was a sign of progress more than anything.

If you're on the verge of seeking comfort from unhealthy foods because of a temporary moment of stress or discomfort, please seek a healthier way of coping. Your progress will show and the regret becomes more intense when you realize the very foods that you once loved don't love you anymore.

Here's to progress; somewhat.

submitted by /u/theboyteezy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J4UKvr
Eating unhealthy doesn't even feel the same. Eating unhealthy doesn't even feel the same. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 23, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.