I’m starting over, and that’s okay.

I’ve reached a breaking point, as I sit here staring at the empty boxes of pizza that I just tore through. I’ve lost a good chunk of weight before, went from 240 down to 160, but then I got into a relationship and got engaged and put on relationship weight back up to 200. Now that she’s broken off our engagement, I’ve gone back to 210 and re developed my bad eating habits and I’m afraid to get back to 240. So this is it, this is my semi-public vote to get myself back on the path to a healthier weight and a happier self: I will not eat like those who raised me I will not eat like those around me I will not waste my time on earth I will not die before my time So be it.

Thank you for reading. I just needed to say this to people who would care and help keep myself accountable.

submitted by /u/thatdarnmeddlingkid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Htk4KL
I’m starting over, and that’s okay. I’m starting over, and that’s okay. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 23, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.