Getting discouraged (Also looking for recipes.)

Hi there~! I'm a 13 year old female who (last time I checked which was a couple months ago) is 130 pounds. I just wanted to say I'm looking to get healthier for the me now and the future me I can't just keep snacking on stuff without even considering whats in them even if it's a bit early to start.

Now onto why I made this post. My parents are very supportive in what I do and often buy me ingredients for recipes I find online and help me with some of my exercises (Like stretching) but recently I'm just at loss for what I want. It makes me feel kind of empty in my heart to do all of this and it's not like I'm stopping anytime soon but it's just so confusing. I don't know what I can even eat at this point because I'm just scared Ill start worrying too much about all these calories and not eat enough in a day or not get enough nutrients for my body. It's hard to eat what my mom makes because its her own recipes of stuff so calories or nutrition isn't really taken into it also because we have tons of rice (we're middle eastern so it's usually with a piece of meat or soup)

This is only a kind of rant because I'm not used to going to sleep hungrier than usual or not being able to go and have chocolate the moment I see (Having a bunch of junk food around the house doesn't help but I try to ignore it) Besides that I was wondering if anyone knew of any healthy meal plans I could follow easily? Currently I just have either spinach or avacados with a fried egg every morning and for lunch it's just what my mom makes or some recipe I find online.

Also! I almost forgot to mention but my family has dinner at 3-4 rather than later hours as it's more convenient for all of us so I honestly don't even know the difference between lunch and dinner anymore.

submitted by /u/RoseDaWeeb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33YJY1B
Getting discouraged (Also looking for recipes.) Getting discouraged (Also looking for recipes.) Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 14, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.