I just cant LoseIt!!!

I dont understand. My maintenance right now is 3200. I've been eating 3 months now at 2000. How is this possible? I bought a food scale, I use MyFitnessPal, I do strength training 6x a week (30 minute sessions), I eat over 150g of protein a day, and I drink a gallon of water a day too.

What am I doing wrong? Is it genetics?

I am very obese. I am 17, 285 pounds. I'm looking to get to 200.

Yes, I know its only been 3 months but still. I looked on the other loseit posts with people who have similar issues and the responses are usually: "you are counting calories wrong" or "thats not possible"

Please help. Im losing hope. I need to see results eventually in order for me to go the 1 year. Im willing to take the long walk, but its not fair i don't see the results i deserve. This is one of my first reddit posts so if I did anything wrong then I'm sorry.

Edit: Added Stats.

Edit 2: Either two things are happening i guess. The TDEE calculator is wrong or I just have bad genetics. If its the genetics, it will mentally crush me. I pray to God that isn't the case.

submitted by /u/LazerBeanBoi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34ikuMZ
I just cant LoseIt!!! I just cant LoseIt!!! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 20, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.