My BF is in a bad mood al the time because of a Diet

Like the title says my bf (22) began with the keto diet, he has lost 4 kg in a week which I honestly think it is awesome, the thing is he is super passive aggressive with me all the time, is like he is angry and wants to pick up an argument for every comment I make (never about his body or diet just casual conversation) I know that not eating is hard and puts anyone in the bad mood.

But honestly I’m not willing on continue picking fights about regular stuff, since he started this diet 1-2 weeks ago we had almost broke up twice, I’m tired of apologizing about things that I don’t have to apologize for , how can I address this to him, without sounding as I am being the asshole? I don’t want him to stop the diet but it is really annoying what he is doing to me. Feel free to share your thoughts, advice, comment

submitted by /u/XimsRocks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Hxp4y3
My BF is in a bad mood al the time because of a Diet My BF is in a bad mood al the time because of a Diet Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 24, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.