My Journey Begins

Hi there. First time poster. Recently I’ve started my overall journey towards a better life. I was a semi pro athlete throughout my teenage years. Always traveling, dropped out of school to pursue it full time. At 18, mid competition, I called it quits. I realized it was never my dream, but the dream of those around me I was living. The environment was also very toxic. I moved out on my own and worked at a shitty pizza job. I had struggled with an eating disorder and depression of most of my life but a combination of halting everything in my life and no longer knowing what I wanted lead me to spiral. 2 years later I’m 30 pounds heavier, but finally taking control of my life again. I’ve been in college for a year now and spent the past year learning more about nutrition and self care. The step towards exercise was terrifying but I’ve finally made it. I know this is going to be a life long commitment but for the first time, exercise hasn’t felt like a chain or chore. For the first time I am doing it for me. I’m excited to meet my goal with my health and happiness in mind, and set new goals as I go along. Watching this community really inspired me to make that first jump back into being active. And I hope soon I can update again when I reach my first milestone of 15 pounds down.

submitted by /u/Momo_thnx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37dn8p7
My Journey Begins My Journey Begins Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 17, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.