TODAY I AM NOT OBESE

So i'm 5'3 33F and SW was 215-220 in Jan/Feb. I really got started with LOSEIT and getting steps in March though. So CW is 169 therefore I am overweight. oh, joy. I am proud that I've come so far because I used to be thin in my twenties but had an eating disorder and I am very proud that I lost the weight this time in a healthy way. It's good to be in control. I am still depressed about my chubbiness but I'm trying my best. Well, I was. I haven't been overeating, i'm positive and have been getting my 10k steps everyday but for the last week I've been seriously slacking on my tracking. NOT COOL. I don't know what my deal is, i used to do it religiously and now I just plain forget. Anyway, I had a Victory today but honestly, I could care less- i'm still fat.

submitted by /u/elopedscallop
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33XnrSH
TODAY I AM NOT OBESE TODAY I AM NOT OBESE Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 14, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.