Giving up on losing lower belly fat.

I (M22, 5'6) have been working on losing weight since around 6 months ago, and while the results on the scale have been good (went from 172 lbs to 130lbs) I feel like I'm stuck in a situation I can't get out of. As can be seen in my posts history (mild NSFW-shirtless) I have a protruding lower abdoman fat despite my low weight. Some have said that I should bulk up since I'm skinny fat, so I tried that for a while but quickly stopped when I saw the situation getting worse so went back to my calorie deficit comfort zone. Now I'm again at 130lbs but confused and feeling quite hopeless, maybe I'm just built this way. Any advice for what to do would be greatly appreciated, especially if you've been in a similar situation

submitted by /u/YR510
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35e9AHp
Giving up on losing lower belly fat. Giving up on losing lower belly fat. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 14, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.