Freshly has been acquired by Nestle

In keeping with No Nestle November (thanks r/hydrohomies), I thought it pertinent to let everyone here know about the newly popular meal service Freshly and how it was recently acquired by Nestle. I don't think Freshly markets itself as a weight-loss subscription food service but it does claim to offer 'healthier' choices, but I cannot back that up. If anyone is concerned about the ethics of where their money goes, I recommend finding another source of ready-made meals.

If anyone can think of anywhere else this information should be posted, please let me know or feel free to post it there yourself. I didn't think it appropriate to post to r/food but it might fit elsewhere.

submitted by /u/NICEST_REDDITOR
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kMVoeR
Freshly has been acquired by Nestle Freshly has been acquired by Nestle Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.