Can we talk about the small changes you made, or the psychology that helped?

Did a ton of research, and there's so many things I want to cut/add to lose weight. I've been down this road before where I try to change too much at once, don't gain traction, and give up after a week. It's my fault, of course. I lack patience and I want to see changes NOW even though I know that's not possible. It's a weird mind thing, but I'm wondering if anyone else has struggled with this? For me, MFP has been challenging b/c for some reason I get really neurotic/borderline obsessive or OCD, and I'd end up checking everything a million times. Anyone relate?

I want to: drink more water... do keto... meal prep... cut bad carbs... work out... do intermittent fasting, etc. For those who succeeded, did you do a drastic lifestyle change all at once, or did you do a bit every week? For example, I read on one of the posts before, a guy who started by cutting sugar from coffee... then he cut cream... then he cut soda, and so on. And it all added up, of course. I think maybe I lack patience b/c I don't FEEL in my heart, that if I eat this bag of chips, that it makes a big difference. And of course, one bag of chips doesn't really make any difference, it's the bag of chips every day that adds up. Sort of a "how much sand makes a pile" thing. So yeah, curious about people's mental or psychological perspective :)

submitted by /u/Ninja_Flower_Lady
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2I1AhHB
Can we talk about the small changes you made, or the psychology that helped? Can we talk about the small changes you made, or the psychology that helped? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.