Day 1

Hey guys, really embarrassed about something and don’t really have anyone to talk to about it in real life so thought I’d find comfort talking to strangers haha, I’m 25F-

Absolutely don’t mean to sound conceited but I’ve always been very slim and a BMI of about 20 or 21, Used to be a UK size 8 now a UK size 10 and I know that makes me really lucky- however , with the pandemic and lockdown my eating habits have slipped up - I’m also a doctor and work a lot of night shifts so my exercise has taken a hit too

I haven’t bought a new pair of jeans since before the pandemic and I eventually bit the bullet and got a new pair of denim jeans online, they arrived today and it took me all evening to muster up the courage to try them on,

I actually didn’t think they looked too bad but I’ve just gone down to my mum who told me she can’t get over how much weight I’ve put on and how I’m ‘poured’ into them - I was so embarrassed of myself I’ve come upstairs and I’ve been crying for the past while -

So stupid I know, literally crying over a pair of jeans but I need to make a change and I don’t know where to start, I work really long hours like 12/14 hour days and barely have the energy to cook when I get home -

Can anyone give me advice on where to start??

submitted by /u/Throwaway250877
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ti0mUt
Day 1 Day 1 Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 05, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.