I just need a friend to vent at..

I'm feeling so hopeless and down on myself. I've been dieting and exercising for the past 3 weeks (as well as on medication supposed to help with my weight) and I was losing consistently but now I'm actually gaining weight back. Part of me knows it could just be muscle vs fat etc but it really hurts to see the numbers go back up. I am self conscious and have a poor self esteem as is. I just don't know how to keep the positivity up. I have taken progress photos each week but the more I stare the more I feel like I see no difference. I don't feel beautiful or good about myself and I'm trying so hard. I just feel so damn defeated. I can't be the only one... How do I push passed this? I don't want to give up and hate myself more. I feel dumb for even caring this much 😭

submitted by /u/stown1109
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ejFPKK
I just need a friend to vent at.. I just need a friend to vent at.. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 05, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.