Maintenance after weight loss goal is achieved

hey everyone, I'm over halfway from my goal weight and i'm thinking about my diet and lifestyle after i have reached my goal. i will have a new maintenance / tdee but should i increase my calories by 200 per week until i reach the maintenance level or should i just start eating at the maintenance level? is there any chance i will gain the weight back? im still going to be calorie counting and my relationship with food has improved so i won't really creep back into any old habits.

also i do 10k steps and burn around 300 calories - should i eat this back when i am maintaining? i don't really want to lose any more weight after i have reached my goal weight but i would still like to do 10k steps atleast 5 days a week to make sure i'm no longer sedentary and moving around / being active

thanks for the help :)

submitted by /u/skincre222
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3teqCz3
Maintenance after weight loss goal is achieved Maintenance after weight loss goal is achieved Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 04, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.