Can’t move down.
Hey y’all I’ve posted here a couple times. Since starting in May I’ve lost 32 pounds going from 222 to 190 at my lowest. This is my second time in two years at the 190 mark. Last year i was really happy and decided to stop and that turned into me gaining everything back. This year I’ve been determined to get all the way to my goal of 140 but for some reason i cannot break through 190 and it’s infuriating. I keep fluctuating up to 195 and down to 190 but never under. I eat around 1600 cal on days i workout (5 days a week 2 times a day three of those days) on the other days i eats 1200 calories. I do both cardio and strength training. I get about 6-7 hours of sleep a night. I drink 60 oz of water most days. Any tips on what i can do or maybe where I can find what’s going wrong? Thanks y’all
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZjPoEu
No comments: