CICO advice

I've managed to lose over 100lbs in the span of three years. I'm down to my last 36 pounds to go until my goal weight.

F, 166lbs, 5'8 with a goal weight of 130lbs. If I burn about 600 calories/day solely through exercise (cardio + weight lifting), how many calories should I be consuming to consistently lose 2lbs/week?

I know I could use a TDEE calculator but it doesn't take into consideration a fixed amount of calories burned, rather an estimate based off of activity level. I'm really worried I'm going about this the wrong way. I'm planning a 12 week cut where I can hopefully lose 24 pounds (if I do everything correctly, 24 pounds is my goal but I know other factors may contribute to a slower rate of overall loss. This is assuming I follow my plan strictly and consistently). PLEASE any advice would be great, I've been overthinking this for hours 😵‍💫

submitted by /u/d4magectrl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bbNicI
CICO advice CICO advice Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.