Don't underestimate the power of mindful eating
I've lost 20 kg in 3-4 months. And one big change I've made is how I eat my food. I used to eat huge quantities of fast food and candy. I would basically inhale this food while barely chewing. Now I take very small bites and I realised what a huge change this makes.
For example, I used to eat 6 snicker bars in one sitting. I would eat these in three bites each. This would take me like 10 minutes.
Yo. I made ONE snicker bar last 20 minutes yesterday. And each bite was delicious. Just by taking tiny bites. Maybe 1 - 2 g per bite. And I felt more enjoyment from that one snicker bars than when I used to eat 6 of them. I was eating on the train and it was amazing and relaxing.
Slow down. Enjoy your food, take smaller bites, chew the food a bit extra and move it on your tounge a few times to get that spark of flavour again. Especially when eating unhealthy. Make a little, more satisfying, than a lot.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jC16BN
No comments: