Will getting back into structured workout help with dieting?

I began a cut about 5 months ago and I’ve adhered pretty well to my deficit. I ate relatively clean too but I started to feel burnt out with my volume of exercise a few weeks ago, so I decided to do low impact cardio for a while.

Unfortunately, I got sick last weekend so I wasn’t able to workout and my diet has been out of whack since then. I’ve only started to feel well just recently so I plan to go back into my usual lifting routine. However, my diet has been really unhealthy this week. I stopped counting calories and most of them come from “junk”. It’s frustrating because I’m aware of how unhealthy it is and I’m worried I might just gain back all the weight.

I was wondering if my diet is also affected from my lack of exercise? Does anyone think that if I get back into the groove of working out again, I’m likely to follow through with my diet again? I’m also curious if all this is coming from the exhaustion of cutting lol

submitted by /u/mlfisherman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bgvdKs
Will getting back into structured workout help with dieting? Will getting back into structured workout help with dieting? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.