Having issues with calorie deficit due to being starved as a child

Hello-

I'm just wondering if anyone here had been starved as a child and now struggles with maintaining calorie deficits.

A little more info. I had a very tough childhood that included being starved as a child for long period of time. I had been seeing a therapist for the secret and compulsive eating. Initially he did say he had treated people with those issues. After 6 months of discussing the childhood trauma, I started pushing my food stuff more at the therapy session to be met with "have you tried eating three meals and a snack or two?" It's discouraging to hear that after having lost 100lbs from my highest weight and regaining about 40lbs two or three times. I know how to eat in a deficit, I know about macros, to eat veggies and proteins to stay full. I just get worn down from the natural hunger cycle that occurs daily. I eventually just start eating excessively to avoid the hunger.

Anyone have this issue and work through it?

submitted by /u/Afterbirthofjesus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3beJ0RQ
Having issues with calorie deficit due to being starved as a child Having issues with calorie deficit due to being starved as a child Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.