Lost 55 lb pound, gained 50 of it back. Ready to make a change and lose the weight.

In July of 2019, I was 382 pounds. I didn't feel that bad health-wise, but I saw a picture of myself that made me realize just how overweight I was. That was the motivation I needed to begin losing weight. I discovered r/losit, started tracking calories and began doing some moderate workouts. I got all the way down to 327 pounds in about 9 months. In late April of 2020 when Covid hit and lockdowns began, I started working from home, got lazy with my workouts, and stopped counting calories and watching what I ate. It also was the start of me eating out more and doing less healthy cooking at home.Fast forward another 18 months and I'm now 377 pounds. I'm seeing the same things I saw in myself when I hit my highest weight of 382 pounds and I'm not liking it. I'm also getting older (I'll be 38 on Nov 3) and realize that losing weight will only get harder as I get older. If I want to lose the weight and avoid all the health issues that come along with obesity I have to start today. I can't keep saying I'll start tomorrow. I'll eventually run out of tomorrows.

submitted by /u/chocolatefrostie8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pDbdKk
Lost 55 lb pound, gained 50 of it back. Ready to make a change and lose the weight. Lost 55 lb pound, gained 50 of it back. Ready to make a change and lose the weight. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.