I think I'm being silly!!!
So back story....
Was just over 350lbs and spent a year with a friend losing weight and dropped down to 217lbs but sadly some life events took a turn and I gained every single pound back...
Fast forward 3yrs and 18mths(maybe a bit longer including lockdown) I couldn't even walk to work for 10mins or home without chronic back pain and in tears, would cry and have to stop for shortness of breath and would sweat profusely. So I decided I needed to lose the weight again and so I would go to the gym and walk more and eat properly. Had some ups and downs but now im I think I'm self sabotaging myself in different ways.....
I want to be clear my end weight isn't about being a stick thin lady I like curves and I'm happy with that.
My current routine is this....
I do full body aerobics for between 30mins and 2hrs (I usually hit about 1hr 30 most days) a day as my job is office and so I'm sat down ALL day, im eating in a calorie deficit and I'm currently at 1200 cals a day, I workout about 6 times a week and try to have Wednesday as my rest day and I do try to listen to my body and if I'm feeling too tired etc I don't workout.
I'm 37 f and I'm 5"7 and current weight as of today is 245lbs, my goal is about 200lbs but I am looking to get surgery at 210lbs at the end of January 22', this means I have 42lbs to lose before I get my skin removal surgery.
I suppose I'm posting this for advice and a bit of a mental dump as I don't know if I'm doing ok or if my goals are realistic etc and I have been feeling pretty fed up and feeling like I'm losing hope as it's taking what seems like forever....
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jDvfAI
No comments: