Weightloss

Hi, I’m 16F 5’2 1/2 .. so back in the end of March when I was first starting my weight-loss journey ; got my first scale, I weighed 230.. As of the 23rd of Saturday I weighed in as 197 !! I am so proud of my accomplishment it’s unbelievable, the only thing that bothers me is I feel like my body hasn’t moved much. I see a difference in my face and neck 100%, and my back and my stomach but I feel like it should be smaller. I don’t know what to do, I do 30 minutes of weights every day at the gym and then 10-30 minutes of cardio afterwards, I don’t know if I should focus on weights or cardio to slim down while losing weight as well, any advice is welcome, I will really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/localpinkbimbo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3EhBBh4
Weightloss Weightloss Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.