How can I lose weight from home if gyms are closed?

Hi, sorry if this question has been asked a thousand times, but how should I go around losing weight at home when all my local gyms are closed due to COVID? I’ve been struggling with my weight a lot recently because I, like most people going through the same thing, have a strange addiction to junk food or sweet things. It affects my mental health, of course, and looking at myself in the mirror is a bit disheartening. Today I threw away the soda I was drinking and feel ready to actually start doing something about the problem rather than moping, but I’m finding it difficult to know where to start without someplace like a gym.

Would a daily, 30 minute to 1 hour walk/jog do any good? Should I do stretches or push-ups in my room? How can I avoid falling victim to sweets and sugar? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

submitted by /u/TrickNews4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3m7nHYt
How can I lose weight from home if gyms are closed? How can I lose weight from home if gyms are closed? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.