What does/should dieting *feel* like?

Hey folks,

My partner recently expressed an interest in losing weight, and I want to support her if that's what she wants to do. However, I have never had to diet or run a calorie deficit since I have one of those obnoxious skinny people metabolisms. I have an important question that I need an answer to from people who have gone through the process of losing weight with diet and exercise.

What I am wondering is: How should it feel when you are dieting and exercising a lot?

When I don't eat enough, I get hypo really quickly and have no energy. This feels not only awful but it impedes my ability to do stuff. Is this what dieting to lose weight feels like? Because that sounds awful. If this is how it feels should the diet be changed or is this a feeling that should be pushed through?

Or if you do it differently can it actually feel okay?

Any personal experiences y'all have would be really helpful. I really want to support my partner in this. x

submitted by /u/lukub5
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jDnDhy
What does/should dieting *feel* like? What does/should dieting *feel* like? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.