Hopeless because of sweets

I love… I mean, LOVE baked goods and sweets. I have to eat something sweet everyday. My go to are waffles, or chocolate bars, or croissants, or scones… etc etc. If I don’t eat something sweet, my brain feels like it’s craving it and I HAVE to eat it- there is simply no option. I feel like this is what’s limiting me. I cannot control my sweet tooth. This is killing my self-esteem and happiness because I hate how I look and I want to get fit. How do you all limit the sweet tooth? When I buy dark chocolate, I end up eating half the bar because 1 piece isn’t enough. To add context: I never had a sweet tooth until I got sober and quit drinking.

submitted by /u/tallgradstudent
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xEyCgF
Hopeless because of sweets Hopeless because of sweets Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.