hard to not be jealous...

I've lost 5 stone/70lbs since last year and i am proud of myself however, 2 "friends" (I walk with them on the school run) have been losing weight and they are both smaller than me now. I'm trying so hard not to be jealous as they had less to lose but I've been stuck in a plateau for months. I've been told by them I'm not trying hard enough and I should be going gym 5 times a week. They are telling me I need to cut back on my calorie intake.

I'm on 1600cals a day. I do 10k steps everyday and run 3 x a week. I've started doing pilates too.

I just can't shake this feeling of not being enough and feeling envious of them. Abit of a rant but I needed this off my chest.

Sw:264lbs cw:190lbs

submitted by /u/xoalsslaox
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tr32k6p
hard to not be jealous... hard to not be jealous... Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 06, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.