Please, I need your help.

It's been four years since I decided to focus on losing weight, and since then, I've gained 40lbs. I used to be around 220 and now I'm at 265 lbs. I told myself that I would become the person I wanted to be by time graduation came... that never happened. There were times when I did lose weight, but I eventually just gained it back and then some. I don't what to do. I see some new Taco Bell item, or go to Jack in the Box and just lose all control. Even now, in college with a meal plan I still gain weight.

I don't know what I'm doing, I don't how to get out of this hell. I just do the same thing over and over again and expect it to be different, but I don't have any other strategy.

I'm in college now, and hopefully in 2 years I'll be in Japan studying abroad. I want to be at my goal by then. I want to hike and see the views, I want to make my own shinobue, I want to try archery, go to Kirby Cafe without any guilt, try calligraphy, do and try as much I possibly can while living there for a year. But, I feel like I can't do any of that while I am the way I am now.

I've tried again and again to lose weight, but it's never worked, and quite frankly, I'm tired of failing over and over again. I want to lose just one pound, but this time, lose that pound permanently. And I want to lose another pound for good after that. And again until I'm at a weight that's healthy for a 6 4 man.

But I really need some advice, help, anything. I would like to succeed, this time.

Sorry for the life story.

submitted by /u/SpiderScreen7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rDqbFfi
Please, I need your help. Please, I need your help. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 06, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.