How did I lose 9 kg in 30 days

First of all i am a 28 year old male, I weighed 100KG (99.8) / 178 cm height - in 27th of july before i decided to change my life.

Back in 2018 after finishing engineering school, i kept looking for a job for almost a year, i spent that year sitting at home playing video games bearly going out because i had no income and i wanted to rest after 5 years of chemical engineering and hard work so i gained weight and i reached 112 kg.

in april 2019 i landed a job and in around 6 month to a year i started losing weight because i kind of was on a diet so i was 95 kg without even knowing. but this year i gained back 5 kg and i felt fat and i struggeled with AN (acanthosis nigérians) (and fyi my neck has gotten a lot lighter since i started it was very dark) i was always wearing black because light colors showed my belly and my man boobs.

I dont know what have got into me in the day of 27th of july i decided to take my ass to the gym and to start dieting correctly for the first time in my life.

I went 5 to 6 days per week to the gym, i worked every muscle in my body twice a week and i ran 30 min almost everyday (3.5 km). i ate two times a day (lunch and dinner after workout)

my diet consisted of chicken and sometimes fish, 2 to 3 different kinds of salads, omlettes, fruits, rice and water.

I am at 91 kg now i have never been happier honestly, my mood has changed, my energy has shifted, i feel like a better man, a more confident one, i am learning new things about my body.

Yesterday, i had date night with my girlfriend and i wore a white T-shit for the first time maybe in 5 years and i wore the same shirt today at work and everyone is surprised because they have never saw me wearing nothing but dark colors and everyone is complimenting me and it feel amazing.

My BMI went down the 30s now so im no longer obese and im pushing my self everyday even after a tiring day at work i go and workout and give my all and i eat a healthy dinner and im honestly feeling like the happiest i have ever been.

So for everyone out there struggeling with his/her weight, just start the journey it's an awsome one.

Give it your all and work hard to be healthier.

Have an awsome day everybody

submitted by /u/Significant-Truth136
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/u1dIyU0
How did I lose 9 kg in 30 days How did I lose 9 kg in 30 days Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.