I want to lose stomach fat

I need some tips in losing weight

Soo I'm 5'0 female 17 and my weight is rn 135 i know you may think thats not bad but to me it is. i hate looking at myself in the mirror. Last year I was 180 tbh I just stop eating so much like one day i wont eat and the next day i did eat. But I would like to get my weight down to 110.. I can't afford the gym so I was wondering how much calories I should eat and what should i stop eating. what kind of exercise should I do at home. Because I want to eat everyday and not be big anymore..

submitted by /u/angie-420
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rxi7ctS
I want to lose stomach fat I want to lose stomach fat Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.