I have lost 5 lbs in 3 weeks!

I (20F) height : 176 cm (5 feet 8 inches), CW: 70 kg/154 lbs , GW: 59 kg/130 lbs.

I wasn't obese but fat and gained a lot of weight sitting around the house during covid. Even after my country lifted quarantine I didn't make any huge decisions to change my lifestyle. For the longest time since this year, I was depressed after a very bad break up, hated myself for doing nothing and being ugly. My friends started commenting on my weight gain too. Due to my body structure I gained weight mainly around my face, chest and back so it was very unsightly and I had difficulty being comfortable in my own skin. I tried starving myself, intermittent fasting and keto diet but gave up or over ate.

Due to sever anxiety and depression, despite having a gym membership I couldn't go. I thought everyone would judge me. But 3 weeks ago I did it! I went to the gym and felt amazing. I got addicted to lifting weights and seeing myself get stronger each day.

And today marks the 3 week of me making healthy choices. I lost 5 lbs and now I'm down to 70 kg from 72 (158 lbs to 154 lbs)!

submitted by /u/SeaOccasion5793
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pEYt4de
I have lost 5 lbs in 3 weeks! I have lost 5 lbs in 3 weeks! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 04, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.