I need a 3 month plan to go from skinny fat to toned/fit (26F)

Hi everybody, I am a 5'5" 26F who weighs 125lbs and is at 22% body fat.

on the outside I appear "skinny" but I'm actually not. I have accumulated a lot of my excess body fat around mainly my thighs, butt & belly, along with my arms, back and a little bit under my chin as well. It used to be (when I was younger) that I could throw on a bodycon dress or swimsuit and not think twice. But now I feel self conscious and unconfident wearing these sorts of clothing. I can't even wear high waisted jeans or shorts because it accentuates my lower belly that sticks out now.

Last year I had gotten really depressed, was over consuming food/sugars that I got up to 140 lbs and it's hard for me to look at the pictures. I incorporated Intermittent fasting (mainly the OMAD) to get back on track, and it helped me get my weight under control.

That being said however, I still am not happy with my body since I am not fit at all, just extremely soft.

Do you have any advice or fitness plans for me that are easy to understand, which I can incorporate to get in shape by christmas time? I guess my first main goal is to slim down and burn down my overall excess body fat.

submitted by /u/Wherestherock365
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YOIavph
I need a 3 month plan to go from skinny fat to toned/fit (26F) I need a 3 month plan to go from skinny fat to toned/fit (26F) Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.