Restricting scares me and I don't know what to do

I've already lost a decent amount of weight the past year (from 135kg to ~120kg) but I've been plateauing for many months and I feel frustrated and out of control (though I'm not gaining weight, luckily) I want to and need to lose more weight, but the thought of cutting out sweets and snacks and restricting makes me just as anxious now as it did when I started. My boyfriend said he's been going on 1200kcal a day to lose weight and said we can do that together. (he's a lot lighter than me, around 70kg) The thought makes me want to cry. That is extreme restriction for me. Going hungry makes me feel scared. The thought of not being able to enjoy myself with my favorite foods and sweets makes me unbelievably sad, which sounds pathetic, but it does. I have no idea how to get out of this. I feel like I could need a therapist but can't afford it.

Has anyone ever felt like this and gotten out of it? The thought of improving my health, feeling better, preventing life style diseases, looking better, none of those motivate me through the anxiety. It just makes it worse, tbh.

submitted by /u/GreatHighlight
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pq5fSPY
Restricting scares me and I don't know what to do Restricting scares me and I don't know what to do Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.