No idea on how to maintain weight in college (18F)

So I’ve had a rollercoaster of a journey when it comes to losing weight in high school. After losing some and gaining some quite a few times - I’ve eventually come to the point where I’ve reached a weight in which I’m satisfied with, and am no longer striving to lose weight.

I’ve spent this summer maintaining my weight but I’ve struggled sometimes due to my tendency to binge (emotions, boredom, low self-esteem). I even weigh myself daily because I am afraid that I will yet again gain all of the weight that I lost back even if without binging and just eating normally.

My main concern now is that I am starting college next week and I don’t have a bathroom of my own - meaning that the floor of my room is carpeted, with the only flat surface being the wooden base platform thing of my closet. I am not sure how I will weigh myself and keep on track and I am incredibly anxious about it.

Over the past few months of maintaining, I’ve learnt “tricks” such as: exercising (running) to keep fit, eating the usual three meals a day + snacks if my stomach starts to growl out of hunger, not having takeout too often, etc.

As nit-picky as I am about my body and my appearance, I am the happiest with my body than I have ever been in my entire life. I don’t want to lose the body that I have, which is why I am scared about not being able to weigh myself in college. I don’t want the weight gain to suddenly hit me one day like it has before :(

Does anyone have any advice on how to maintain weight in college?

submitted by /u/missyy123456
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9vN3I6u
No idea on how to maintain weight in college (18F) No idea on how to maintain weight in college (18F) Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 05, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.