Noticing a monthly pattern…

Hey all! I’ve been doing CICO for almost 2 months now (yay!) after relentlessly restricting and bingeing in the past.

It’s nice to be noticing consistent weight loss and giving myself realistic goals while showing compassion for myself along the way.

I know it’s probably too early to deem it a pattern BUT I have noticed recently my weight has been up and down (all within the same range of 83.6 - 84.5kg) and decided I’d take a peek at my history to see when the last time this happened was. You guessed it, exactly a month ago!

I have an IUD so I don’t get my period and haven’t really paid much attention to my cycle, but it’s crazy to notice how much of an impact it has on the scales. I’m consistent with food and exercise (always room for improvement with water intake lol).

It’s allowed me to be a bit more lenient with myself when it comes to the scales because I’ve recognised that there is so much more at play that can impact weight. Just today I hit a PB in the gym after going up .5kg overnight, showing I’m still making improvements with my health!! Big thanks to this community, I probably would have given up by now without you all :)

submitted by /u/later-p0tater
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yJTcSra
Noticing a monthly pattern… Noticing a monthly pattern… Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 09, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.