Slimming World First Day

I posted a while ago saying it was 'day 1' and I didn't get very far... I've realised I need a support group/community/coach in order to help me lose weight so today I'm going to my first Slimming World group. I'm really proud of myself for taking this step as I have severe anxiety so I am terrified of these sort of things but I am feeling super positive about it.

I have T1 Diabetes too and the consultant has already been really supportive over the phone about it and I am ready to take this step to improve my weight and my sugar levels.

I know there are a lot of dividing opinions on Slimming World which is why I've never joined but at least now I can make my own mind up and see for myself. The success stories and recipes on their website seem incredible and it's really motivating me already!

Any stories about SW anyone would like to share/any tips, I would really appreciate it and am more than happy to hear them.

Wish me luck!! :)

submitted by /u/sammiebud
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HqhPAat
Slimming World First Day Slimming World First Day Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.