Unsure about physical activity level

  • I walk to work and back twice a week (23 min brisk pace) - so that's about 50 min twice a week (I work from home otherwise);
  • three times a week I walk to uni, that is a hefty 45 min uphill walk (I get a ride home, cause it's late at night);
  • twice a week I do calesthenics with my partner at home, for about 45 min each time, not super intense, but hard enough since we aren't that strong yet to up the antee;
  • we also run 5k (sometimes up tp 7k) on Saturdays, just for fun.

how active could I say I am?

I'm not counting calories, but I've been maintaining my weight (60kg at 1,69m - F) for a few months on this routine, which is great, I'm not trying to lose.

I'm just looking to gauge how active I actually am (using the terms on the TDEE calculator)

submitted by /u/dirtyboots95
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/BXxYaNk
Unsure about physical activity level Unsure about physical activity level Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.