After 5 years of failing with dieting... i succeeded

Hi yall so im just making this as a celebratory post for myself bc its kind of emotional and cathartic after such a long hard battle to finally reach ur goals.

After 5, long hard years, of trying to lose weight, and failing. every. single. time. i finally succeeded.

I dont know why it took me this long to succeed. before, i was always doing too much, going into doing the strictest most tiring diets, etc etc,,, when its much simpler than all that. its so fucking simple. i dont wanna go into details here if ur curious u can ask me but...

im dumbfounded at how easy weight loss actually can be once u approach it from a different mindset.

even on my hardest days, i still kept my plan going instead of comforting myself with food like i did my whole life. more than the weigh-loss, im proud of the mental development ive had thru this, ive become so much stronger as a person.

im not yet at the number i planned to be at,,, but i am at my lowest weight yet. my confidence is already beaming. life is so so good rn, with this much confidence. i feel like i can do anything now, no matter how hard.

im almost mad at listening to the ppl who said "ur perfect as u are!! u dont need to change or lose weight to be pretty!!" bc all these words are nice to hear, but they are not what i truly needed to hear.

weightloss improved my life, my confidence, my health (mental and physical) and my self love so much... than before when i was faking my self love and confidence. maybe other ppl saw me as pretty, but i didnt see myself as so, and isnt how u view urself the most important thing.

& before, a huge chunk of my mental energy was spent on hating myself, "ugh i hate how i look" etc etc, but now i feel that energy is going towards other things, so the quality of my life has improved so much bc of that, my happiness level is much higher now.

ive come to realize, that true self love and care, isnt giving into hedonistic desires to only eat unhealthy all day and "love urself as u are", its to become the best version of ur self that u genuinely love.

like i said im still not at my goal, but i hope this post can give some motivation to others. maybe if ur someone just starting out on ur self improvement journey, i wanna tell you, its doable. i swear it is, i genuinely believed my body just wasn't the type that was able to lose weight, i genuinely believed it was impossible. and yet here i am,,,, its doable, and its worth doing, its never too late to start, take the leap of faith, and dont look back.

submitted by /u/darlim_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qdb9ILE
After 5 years of failing with dieting... i succeeded After 5 years of failing with dieting... i succeeded Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.