I Really Need To Do This

So, I’m a 26 female who is a few pounds shy of 270 pounds. I don’t know how I gained weight so quickly. My size 18s are getting tight and I’m seriously having trouble loving myself. My boyfriend and I are probably going to break up, so I want to be fitter for myself and my potential future partner. I still have an ideal of me being a size 6 in jeans and looking good on my wedding day, regardless of who I marry. I really want to accomplish that dream. I have no problem pulling guys despite my weight, but if I want to increase my dating pool I have to look more attractive. I’m far from ugly, but looking back on my pictures from a decade ago I was so small and beautiful. I’m going by to workout 30 to 45 minutes a day and eat around 1800 to 1500 calories. I want to be around 150 to 130 pounds sometime in 2023. I’m proud of myself of myself for not waiting for the New Year, but disappointed in myself for getting this fat.

submitted by /u/teddyprincess1996
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MzDVnet
I Really Need To Do This I Really Need To Do This Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.