Why does my body still look not as thin and feel weak even though I lost hella weight

So I started eating less because I wanted to lose weight. This month I started eating less, probably worth 1000 calories or something IDK. I started not getting hungrier as much and I drink 4 liters of water everyday. eating 1/4 a cup of rice and like 50 grams of meat would become my brunch. and a piece of bread and milk for dinner would be enough for the day.

But lately, I started feeling hella weak, like going down the stairs would make my thighs shaky and lifting my arms a lil would also make them shaky. even tho before I can do triathlons.

And my body still looks the same as when I was 64 kg 2 months ago even though I'm 58 kg right now. why is this? And how do I fix this. IM 166 cm and 15 btw

submitted by /u/anus_torturer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/srYKz3P
Why does my body still look not as thin and feel weak even though I lost hella weight Why does my body still look not as thin and feel weak even though I lost hella weight Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.