In need or some motivation

Hey! A couple of weeks ago I made a post about what could be some good excercises to start moving and losing weight. Well... it just happened that last week I found out that my tibial bone is fractured due to stress (there's no pain or anything like that, I'll just need to do some physical therapy sessions and I'll be back like usual)

So, in the meantime, I wanted some tips on what's changes I could do about my attitude and diet that could help me with the beginning of my weightloss.

I currently study in uni, I always leave home at 7AM and arrive around 7:30PM (monday-thursday), so most of my meals are outside of my home and I'm usually tempted to buy something quick and work with that, but I really want to start changing, wasting less money and actually making a change while I'm still not able to work out to my full potential.

Anything could help! Diet tips, foods that are easy and fast to make that are actually tasty, what's snacks are good, how many times do you eat and what do you do to avoid binging...

submitted by /u/qaradisee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JS8jbae
In need or some motivation In need or some motivation Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 13, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.