300 lbs to 160 lbs
Hello all, I don't want to reveal much due to privacy but I went from 300 lbs to 160 lbs, with a height of 5'8". I'm not sure how much of the leftover weight is muscle mass but I think it is a fair amount (3pl8 squat, 1pl8 + 15 bench, 3pl8 deadlift, 25lbs weighted dips and pullups; all listed are done for 8-12 reps for 4-5 sets).
Im not sure if that helps give an estimate but what I want to know is if it is possible to have visible six-pack? What body weight should I go to for that? Furthermore what about the aspect of lose skin, if I keep losing weight (lowest being 145 lbs) will I have a visible six pack? I'm okay with strechy skin and a bit of loose skin but currently I have only the first and a bit of my second row of abs visible.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/k7nUsOC
No comments: