Can someone explain the target calorie burn part of LoseIt?

I’m really confused. So there’s a certain number of calories I burn at rest. Then there’s the target calories to maintain weight. But if I don’t reach that target calorie burn (~2.2k), does that mean I won’t lose weight even if I’m eating 1400 calories?

I just don’t understand the relationship bc my calorie budget and my target calorie burn. I’m eating at the amount the app is telling me to eat at…but I’m not meeting the target burn. So does that mean I’m hopeless and will stay the same weight or keep gaining 😔

submitted by /u/snarain121
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JRMAT1K
Can someone explain the target calorie burn part of LoseIt? Can someone explain the target calorie burn part of LoseIt? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 18, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.