Almost 17 & Overweight

I'm 16 (almost 17) 5'8, and 88kgs which makes me overweight. I'm estimating my body fat percentage to be around 35-40%. My strategy to lose weight is:

Do a 10-day water fast, then once that's over, eat in moderation and go on a 600-1,000 calorie deficit combined with 1 hour of skipping every day.

I've done 1 hour of skipping before (in different sets) and it's not that hard.

I'm gonna be minimising carbs, completely cutting out sugar and I'll be eating a lot of cruciferous vegetables like Cauliflower & Broccoli.

What I'm scared of is stunting my growth. Will I stop growing taller if I implement this crazy weight-loss strategy?

submitted by /u/Slurpzze
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3QJ1jXe
Almost 17 & Overweight Almost 17 & Overweight Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 12, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.