Am I gaining weight from food or sleep apnea?

Hello,

I'm autistic and honestly super lost about food. I have food compulsions and eating disorder but it's been under control for 2 years now. But in the past 2 years I gained 20kg tho. I don't know why. Maybe I eat badly and don't know it's bad. My family says I don't eat enough.

Here's a rather normal day menu, can you folks tell me how bad it is?

I wake up at five and eat two bowls of special k with soy milk or one small bowl of porridge with soy milk. I absolutely need to eat a lot in the morning to prevent my meds from making me sick. I used to never ear in the morning.

At lunch I usually dont have time to eat so I grab two nut bars made of peanuts, almonds and that's it. Obviously there's a bit of sugar to make it stick together. I dont like it but it makes me go thru my day. Then I grab a fruit or a small gimbap after work around 5pm. Lately I've replaced the bars and the fruit by a protein yougourt. I like liquid fresh stuff.

Then dinner. Some veggies like broccolis or salade and tomatoes etc, and usually 100g of tofu or something like that. Or some potatoes. If I'm really hungry I'll add a fruit or a soy yoghurt.

In summer I replace a lot of theses with peaches and bananas.

I know it weird tho, but how unhealthy it is? Is it that bad? Thank for your help. I'm scared cuz my weight keeps getting up, up, up.

submitted by /u/Preposterous-Phantom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/T6uOgR9
Am I gaining weight from food or sleep apnea? Am I gaining weight from food or sleep apnea? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 19, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.