Am I Loosing Weight Too Quickly?

Hi folks, M26|5'8|SW 231lbs|CW 222lbs.

I've recently began my weight loss journey, on November 1st 2022 I was 231lbs, on November 12th, I was 224lbs, and today (Novemebr 14th) I was 222lbs. Is that normal or even healthy?

I've been eating healthy, cutting out all soda's and junk food, drinking between 3 and 4 litres of water a day, I have either a very light breakfast or skipped it entirely, I have smaller portions for my lunch and dinner and I've been cutting out snacking between meals and after dinner. I've also began attending a 1 hour circuit training class once a week.

Is this normal in the beginning and my weight loss will begin to even out to 1 or 2 pounds a week after a while or am I doing too much to quickly?

I'm not sure if this makes a difference but I haven't been counting calories either.

Thank's in advance.

submitted by /u/OBrian_176
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/s3aPEr1
Am I Loosing Weight Too Quickly? Am I Loosing Weight Too Quickly? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.