holding myself accountable

So back in 2013, I weighed 256lbs. Then I had some kind of burst of inspiration and I lost 96lbs. So my lowest has always been 160 (it took me 2 years to shed the weight). I stayed within the 1200 calorie range and worked out 5x a week. And since then, gradually but surely I began gaining it back. But never all of it. I began a toxic relationship with food and began weight bouncing. I would gain 20lbs, then lose it, then gain it, then lose it. It became this vicious cycle and covid didn't make it any better. So fast forward to April 27th 2022....

I weighed 225lbs, the closest I've been to my highest. It scared the shit out of me and.... that became the ice bath I needed to acknowledge the fact that I'm depressed and I feel like crap and I just need to be me again.

For the life of me, I can never explain where I found the motivation to try again. Maybe it was the wakeup call of seeing those numbers, or maybe it was spite to show everyone around me that I can do it again.

In the last 6 months, I lost 64lbs. I weigh 161lbs and I'm not stopping.

I need a community for support, people to help me not fall off the wagon. I hope I find that here.

Thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/tanaproma
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MbJmBo1
holding myself accountable holding myself accountable Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.